EMEA Senior Business Development Manager Profile
BlockClaim is a fast-growing VC backed Insurtech startup that works with global insurers. We’re looking for a rockstar Senior Business Development Manager to spearhead our EMEA sales.
As the Senior Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal part in the growth of our company. Your key focus would be delivering sales and increasing revenues through hungrily closing deals, initially within EMEA.
In this role you will be expected to implement a strategic development approach, execute extensive cross border bids if needed and work directly with the CEO to develop winning strategies and a proactive sales culture. You have overall industry accountability for the delivery of customer acquisition and sales, linking to customer advocacy, and service delivery sales in line with ambitious company targets.
In this role you should be a software enterprise sales and industry expert with previous start up experience. The key in the role is using your existing knowledgeand network to win new deals and aggressively grow the EMEA territory. Experience leading a small team is a plus.
- Design, execute, and manage the strategy and business plan with focus on market penetration and revenue growth
- Work directly with the CEO and CTO to identify and develop focused solutions that align to the technology strategy and generate significant revenue
- Consistently communicate the company’s value proposition and strategic direction internally, externally and proactively align opportunities
- Build key relationships and serve as strategic relationship point of contact
- Drive sales and marketing campaigns that differentiate the firm to drive exponential revenue and confirm that follow-up activities are taking place
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience driving go to market/sales campaigns for Enterprise SaaS businesses
- Experience within the insurance sector or managing insurance clients is necessary. Preferably within motor and/or health insurance.
- Demonstrable experience in closing +£500K multiyear deals
- Previous start up experience in a founder or business development role
- Strong relationship management skills – both externally and internally
- Adaptability and versatility - this is a fast paced and evolving business so the ability to manage multiple priorities and take on new content and projects as they arise is important
- Ability to work with different teams across the organisation on education, strategy, plans, priorities
- High level analytical skills and amazing presentation skills
- Open to travel at least 30% of the time within Europe
- Fluent in English(written and spoken), any additional languages skill is a plus
If you think that could be you, then come join us to change the face of insurance with market leading AI!
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We aim torespond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs wereceive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our requirements.
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Please contact us at: email@example.com