We're a VC backed Insurtech startup that already has global insurer customers and are looking for a Rockstar
Senior Data scientist to join our fast-growing engineering team in London!
Our mission is to enable insurers to settle claims in under 24 hours, so their customers get immediate support at the moment they need it the most. How about joining us to change the face of insurance with market-leading AI?
Notes on the type of profile/personality we’d like to see.
Driven, smart and curious individual. Eager to take on a new challenge. Thinks like an engineer rather than as a researcher, we want doers! Well organised in his process, takes deadlines and professionalism seriously.
Willing to do what is necessary when the situation needs it.
Capable of explaining his reasoning and his findings to non-tech people in a patient and clear manner.
Capable of telling a compelling story using data.
Big preference for people that worked in a startup or as a freelancer rather than at big companies.
Preference for Fintech or anything using tabular data extensively.
Insurance experience is a plus
At BlockClaim, you will:
- Set-up and deploy in production the data processing pipelines of our clients, including data reception in batches or in real-time, data cleaning, information extraction, calibration of fraud detection models, etc.
- R&D for product development and innovation (through machine learning, image analysis, NLP, trend analysis...)
- Work closely with our clients to understand their needs, their feedback to improve our solutions
- Write, test and maintain production-quality code
- Advance into leadership roles at an accelerated rate
- Work directly with the founders to build a company from the ground up
- A quantitative background (Probability, Statistics, Linear Algebra, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience programming in C++, Python or Java
- Startup experience
- Proficiency in Tensorflow, PyTorch or equivalent GPU or TPU accelerated framework, and the know-how to make your models scale.
- Experience working with computer engineers and other data scientists
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
Please contact us at: email@example.com